Discounts, Freebies & Other Goodies!

* indicates required

FREE valentines day bookmarks

Tuesday, February 14, 2017
Hi there friends!! So glad to be back with you today!! I hope you are all enjoying this year...is it crazy that January is already over? Time really doesn't slow down does it?! My kiddos have been sick with strep throat and a lingering cough...good thing you can't catch germs from reading a blog. I have just started to come down with the cough and the head cold in the last couple of days. I hope you and your family have remained healthy so far this year!
 
So in the midst of being sick I asked my kids if they would like for me to create Valentines that they can color for their friends, like I did last year. They were so excited at the idea and said a resounding YES!!! So, I'm excited to bring you my second set of downloadable, printable, giftable valentines. 
 
This time I decided to make them as bookmarks...my kiddos LOVE to read and they are always looking for a bookmark, so I figured it may not be an issue for only my kids. I thought it would be fun for them to give a little "gift" with their Valentines Day wishes!!
 
These are FREE for you to download and print as many times as you need, for personal use. I made a sheet more suited for girls and one more suited for boys, but obviously both pages can be used for both genders. I was thinking of my own kids when I made these and my son is not interested in telling anyone they are "Sweet" or that he loves them! ;)
Please don't alter, copy or reproduce to sell these bookmarks, just send your friends here to download and print their own!!

You can download the boys bookmark Valentines HERE!!



You can download the girls bookmark Valentines HERE!! 


I also have some adult "love" bookmarks over in my etsy shop!!  
There are some other Valentines cards in my shop as well!! Go check them out!!

And you can always check out the Valentine's Day cards that I made for last year here.


On My Instagram