Discounts, Freebies & Other Goodies!

* indicates required

family photography

Wednesday, December 21, 2016
A week ago on a cold December morning I was blessed to head over to my friends house and photograph their beautiful family. It has been a while since I have gotten behind my lens and it was so much fun. I tell people that I don't market my photography anymore but I am always more than happy to take photographs for people. I love to capture these special times in the lives of families!! It was so much fun to see my friends new home and to hang out with them all for a while. We had a great time laughing and despite the cold temperatures I think we got some great photos to help them remember this time in the life of their family. Rene and Ken, thank you so much for allowing me the opportunity to come out and capture these precious moments for you all. I hope you are pleased with the photos!!





















On My Instagram