Discounts, Freebies & Other Goodies!

* indicates required

the world is a book...

Thursday, October 27, 2016
"The world is a book and those who don't travel read only a page." - St. Augustine

What a true statement. I have been afforded the privilege of travel many times and over seas a few times as well. I feel my horizon has been broadened and life is richer because of it.

The 10th through 12th graders from the school where I work are being given the privilege of traveling to Europe in the Spring. They are diligently raising money for this once in a lifetime experience...because when again will they be young, impressionable and able to travel? In an effort to support them I am donating $7 from each purchase of this print towards their trip. I want to see their horizons broadened and their minds expanded because of the rich history and culture they will experience.

Please join me in supporting them by purchasing this digital download and hanging it in your own home. If you love to travel this would make a great page for your scrapbook, or to hang on your wall with your travel photos. If you don't travel much but know someone who does this would make a perfect gift for those "who have everything". This would also make a fun coloring page for children to get the sense of the vast world before them while they are still young.

Please head over to my etsy store to purchase this printable!!

On My Instagram