Discounts, Freebies & Other Goodies!

* indicates required

Christmas Cards

Monday, October 05, 2015
Forgive my lack of blogging this year. I do plan on going back and adding some posts in, I realize that I want to make the time to document our story...because if I don't tell our story who will?

Today, I am here to show some better photos of my Christmas cards. I have designed these cards and I am so excited to offer them for people to use for Christmas this year. There are five designs. Each card is $3.00 but if you buy ten cards there's a little discount. Each pack of ten cards is $20.00. You can also get a Group of ten which is two cards of each design for $20.00. I am having people pre-order these cards but you will be able to order more later also, if you find that you want more. Just send me an email (purejoycreative@gmail.com) with what card(s) you would like and I'll confirm through email and send you an invoice, There are two envelope sizes 4x5 which the cards fit in perfectly and then also 4x6 envelopes which allow you to put a 4x6 photo in with your card, so please specify which size envelope you would like as well. 

O come let us adore him


O holy night


Silent Night


Away in a manger


Joy to the World


Two envelope sizes...4x6 on the left and 4x5 on the right.


Thanks in advance if you care to order. 
Please email (Jamie) me if you have any questions! 
purejoycreative@gmail.com

On My Instagram