Discounts, Freebies & Other Goodies!

* indicates required

sometimes

Wednesday, September 11, 2013
Sometimes it's hard to remember a world without planes flying into towers. Sometimes it's hard to remember a world without danger lurking around every corner, a world that felt so much safer. Sometimes I wish our freedom was really free and that we wouldn't have to send young men and women into harms way and pray, pray, pray that they come home. Sometimes it's hard to remember life without cell phones. Sometimes it's hard to remember what life was like before children. Sometimes I envision a world where my kids can go places and discover the world on their own but I know that's just not a good idea. 

I can choose to be paranoid and imagine horrible "what if" scenarios for every little thing that doesn't seem "just right". Or I can choose to rest in the promises of Christ. "Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid or terrified because of them, for the Lord your God goes with you; he will never leave you or forsake you." (Deuteronomy 31:6) We can rest sure in His promises. He is always with us. Evil may surround us on every side but Christ is even closer...and He is everywhere! Praise be to God for His indescribable grace, peace and protection. Sometimes I wish things were different in this world...but I rest in the promise of Christ and know that he made all the difference when He died on the cross for EVERYONE! If I want to see a difference in the world I need to continue to live for Christ. Because He doesn't just sometimes keep his promises but he does all the time!
 

On My Instagram