Discounts, Freebies & Other Goodies!

* indicates required

i heart faces: jump

Wednesday, August 07, 2013
When I saw what the challenge was a i heart faces I knew exactly what photo I wanted to enter. I realize they may not accept this image since it's supposed to show a face...but you can still see that he has a face you just can't really tell who he is. So, I'll enter and cross my fingers and hope they accept my entry!

If you follow my blog you've seen this before but if not here's the back story...During this family session I was asking the two little girls to jump and after a bit of trying to get them to jump at the same time we sorta gave up...then the dad asked me "can I jump?" I said sure, but I had no idea this is what he was going to do. I'm so glad I was able to capture it!!

JTPhotography-Headstrom-9753


  Head over to i heart faces to see more "JUMP" entries
Photo Challenge Submission


On My Instagram