Discounts, Freebies & Other Goodies!

* indicates required

my beautiful friend and her family

Friday, July 19, 2013
I would like to introduce you to my gorgeous friend Liz. She's beautiful inside and out. She exudes authenticity, humbleness, confidence and grace. She is the kind of friend that you wish you could hang out with ALL. THE. TIME. She's REAL. She gets it. And I'm honored that I was able to capture Liz and her adorable family this morning before they welcome Ruth to the gaggle in ten days. 

We were going to take photos last night but it poured earlier in the day and I wasn't too excited about the soggy ground. So we headed out to a local park this morning before the heat really set in. I am so glad we waited, the weather was great, the company even better. I had a GREAT time this morning and love some of the images I was able to capture. Kevin and Liz, thanks so much for allowing me to capture this very important and exciting time in your lives!!! I hope you are happy with the photos and remember what I told you Liz about what you are allowed and not allowed to say when you see them! ;)

Here are some of my favorites from the session!

The eldest, Hannah, is so excited to have another girl in the family!!







Doesn't she have GORGEOUS eyes??!!

Which one is your favorite?

Anonymous said...

Jamie!! Thank you for all the fantastic pictures and even more for your sweet friendship! I love you, friend!!!

Liz

On My Instagram