Discounts, Freebies & Other Goodies!

* indicates required

snowman cookies

Monday, January 14, 2013
So we live in a "warm" climate. Yes, it did snow here in December but it didn't stick on the roads and we were in Indiana getting 10 inches of snow there when it happened. My kids love the snow and all the fun that goes along with it. Building snowmen, sledding, and hot chocolate once they come back inside. Since we no longer have snow on the ground and enjoyed a warm weekend I decided to make some snowmen...cookies. 

I melted some white chocolate and covered some nutter butter cookies and the kids added the eyes (M&M's or chocolate chips), the nose (half of a tic tac) and the buttons (M&M's). I think I have a little Picasso in the family...see the third cookie from the left?! Hannah made that one! We enjoyed this little activity but I think we like eating them better than making them!!


On My Instagram