Discounts, Freebies & Other Goodies!

* indicates required

courtney - class of 2013

Sunday, November 04, 2012
{Jackson, TN Senior Portrait Photographer} I love that even while focusing on my family and not actively marketing my photography business I still have friends ask for me to photograph them. I was so excited when Courtney and her mom contacted me about doing her senior portraits. I love photographing seniors (they listen to directions, have cool clothes, can have adult conversations and the list goes on) and was ready to get out and shoot after sweet Abi was born (well I did need a week more than I thought I would after the baby was born but Courtney was very understanding of that). We ended up with a GORGEOUS fall (even felt a little like summer) day. Courtney chose to go to the Cypress Grove Nature Park and I'm so glad she did. It was a beautiful backdrop for this beautiful young woman and it was an opportunity for me to explore another part of my city that I'd not be to before. Courtney, Sam (her older sister) and I had a great time walking the trails, laughing and getting some great shots of beautiful Courtney. Thank you Courtney for choosing me to help you capture and remember this exciting time in your life. Enjoy the rest of your senior year of high school. So excited for you to pursue Art Education next fall!! Love that!!...here are a few sneak peeks for you (and your mom ;)). blog display JTPhotography-Courtney-1289 JTPhotography-Courtney-1318.2

On My Instagram