Discounts, Freebies & Other Goodies!

* indicates required

bennett - child photography

Tuesday, August 28, 2012
{Jackson, TN, child photography} I was so excited when Marcia asked me to photograph Bennett. She told me that they were starting to re-decorate his room and were going with a train theme. We decided to head downtown to the railroad museum to get some photos of Bennett with the trains for his room. What a well mannered, handsome, agreeable little man. He did SUCH A GREAT job with his photo shoot and took direction really well. He made my job very easy! I got some cute shots of him and think they will have plenty to choose from for his room. I've just started editing the photos but wanted to share a few with Marcia...so here you go sweet friend! Your little train loving two year old man! And you can see a few more on my facebook page! IMG_9787-1 IMG_9793-7 IMG_9803-17 IMG_9845-59

On My Instagram