Discounts, Freebies & Other Goodies!

* indicates required

JT Photography

Thursday, June 30, 2011
Hey friends,
Just wanted to let you know that I may not be blogging here too much more. I've decided it would be best use of my time and energy to focus on my photography blogsite. It will contain photos from client sessions as well as our everyday life photos. It it just easier to put everything in one place, that way my clients get to know me before the session and since photography is such an important part of my life why not make it official and "part of the family".

So come on over to JTPhotography and leave some comment love so I know you stopped by!
Catherine said...

Looking forward to more posts on your photo blog, sis!

You should check out my friend Angela's blog. She's an awesome photog here in Denver, and a totally sweet friend with adorable kiddos, too.

http://angelakleinsasser.wordpress.com/

km said...

GOOD to know!!!! I was never able to blog in TWO places... too much work. I hope ONE blogging place can be your home for all things that make you smile!!!

Harry Hilders said...

Looks really lovely.

Urban Interest said...

Great photography!

On My Instagram