Discounts, Freebies & Other Goodies!

* indicates required

san antonio snow

Friday, February 11, 2011
The theme for week 2 of American Crafter is "Let it snow".
I'm not one who usually decorates with the snow theme,
so I was at a loss as to what I should make for my let it snow craft.
My mom and I threw a lot of ideas around.
This is what I finally came up with.
It's a snow mobile...are they snow balls or just giant Texas sized snow flakes?
You decide.

It looks great hanging in the corner of our kitchen,
it adds a little sparkle to the room, and lets us enjoy the snow without the cold.
However it did snow here last week but not much and it didn't last long.
This Texas sized snow mobile is guaranteed to last as long as we want it to.

Don't forget to head over to Naptime Crafters and vote for your favorite "Let it snow" craft.
I would appreciate the vote, but please just vote for your favorite one!









On My Instagram