Discounts, Freebies & Other Goodies!

* indicates required

photography

Saturday, November 06, 2010
I got to photograph some friends last night!!!
You can see a sneak peek from their session on my photography site.
I'm off to another photo session this morning...
a bridal session downtown on the Riverwalk!
So excited! Can't wait to share!


It's nice to get back into the swing of things with my photography.
I don't have many sessions booked but
I'm working on things in the background right now.
I really needed the break I took before and after Hannah was born,
but now I'm ready to get things going again!
Tara said...

That is a great photo! I know they are going to cherish forever. Always love seeing your photos Jamie. Thanks for sharing. Looking forward to seeing the bridal session too!

KM said...

AWESOME!!!! Gorgeous shot!

On My Instagram