Discounts, Freebies & Other Goodies!

* indicates required

ten commandments

Monday, August 23, 2010
We've been working with Naomi on memorizing the Ten Commandments.
We sort of started at the end because we were following the
Congregation at Prayer
that is published every week for our congregation.
There are selected memory verses for different aged children.

So far Naomi has commandments 1, 8,9, and almost 10 memorized.
We're so excited for her to learn the Word of God.
She loves stickers and praise...so I told her I'd create a
Ten Commandments chart
where she could put a sticker once she has a commandment memorized.

So the chart finally got created...and I thought I'd share it with you as well,
just in case you'd like to have the Ten Commandments
hanging around your house.
I also uploaded the plain tablets because I know some
denominations break up the commandments a little differently.

I'd really appreciate it if you left me a comment if you download
these commandment charts.
Each tablet is its own 8.5x11 sheet of paper.

Please note that these are for personal use only and
are not to be sold or re-distributed,
send your friends here to pick up their own copies!

You can download them here, here, here and here.


I'm linking up here...
The Girl Creativemmm button

On My Instagram