Discounts, Freebies & Other Goodies!

* indicates required

naomi funnies

Wednesday, May 12, 2010
Two quick funny Naomi stories for you.

Naomi doesn't like loud noise.
Even noises that aren't very loud receive a comment from her.
Last week in church the organ was a little louder than normal.
Dr. E started playing the pre-service music and Naomi said,
"That's too loud"
Then he finished his song and right on cue she says,
"THAT'S BETTER"
now, she didn't scream it, but you know what its like
when there's loud music then its super quiet....
I don't think everyone in church heard her but the people
around us did and they found it quite funny (so did I).

On Monday we did lots of running around,
took the van to Midas for an oil change,
they then told us we needed $800 worth of work.
So we took the van to our more trusted mechanic,
he said, it looked fine but we might want to get new tires.
So we took it to the tire store...got two new tires.
So, with all this running around we wore the kids out...
(there was a naptime in there somewhere)
and we decided to take them to CiCi's for dinner.
They ate their food and everything and once when I got up
to get Naomi another piece of pizza apparently she said,
with her elbow on the table and her hand on her head,
"she wears me out"
I of course didn't hear this but Greg tells me it was pretty funny.
I really don't say that too her much at all.
It's just crazy the things they pick up!

Rachel Hill said...

I can totally see Xavier saying something like the "she wears me out" someday....too funny!

Twee Poppets said...

Just visiting from FMF. Happy Friday! :)

http://tweepoppets.blogspot.com

Margo said...

Hi, I'm a new follower from FF! So funny the funny things little kids say! Your blog is very cute :)
http://www.orchidlanedesigns.com

extreme personal measures said...

Stopping by from Friday Follow to say Hi!

Please stop by and see my review on Molly's Money Making Digest:
http://bit.ly/adcjFP

And enter my giveaway for Peter Rabbit Children's Products:
http://bit.ly/a9kCNz

Recaptured Charm said...

Hi
Stopping by from Trendy Treehouse. You have a beautiful family !
Lisa

Jen said...

Happy Follow Me Friday!! I am now following you. Please stop by when you have a minute.

I read Indivisible as well. I did enjoy the book.

Mary Elizabeth said...

Visiting from Trendy Treehouse FMF!! Our newest addition to our family is named Naomi! Beautiful site!

Unknown said...

Hi there!

New follower from Follow Me Fridays!

I would love if you would come and visit my blog and become a new follower :)

Have a great day!

Melanie
www.jonathanandmelanie.blogspot.com
Featured Spotlight Blogger for Mommies Faves

Sew Can Do said...

A fellow crafter now following from Trendy Treehouse's FMF

Shell said...

Gotta love the things kids say!

Following you from FMF! :)

Kristy said...

Stopping by from Follow Me Friday! I'm your newest follower.

Would love to have you stop by my blog, My Pet Savings. :)

Kristy

http://www.mypetsavings.com

On My Instagram