Discounts, Freebies & Other Goodies!

* indicates required

born to ride

Thursday, May 20, 2010
As soon as I saw this shirt,
(at I am Mama Hear me Roar)
I knew just who I was going to make one for.
My godson Asher has a father who LOVES to bike.
He's a racer and a road bike man.
I'm pretty sure Asher will be biking alongside dad soon,
if he's not already.

So, I decided to make Asher his own "born to ride" shirt
for his birthday!!
Mine is no where as good as Cheri's,
but still cute none-the-less.



Make sure to check out I am Mama!
You will NOT be dissapointed!!


Turning the Clock Back said...

Hello there! Just stopped by to check out the blog. Found you through the Follow Me Friday blog hop. Come check out my blog if you get the chance! Have a great weekend!

Diane
www.turning-the-clock-back.blogspot.com

Carol said...

I'm a new follower from Follow Me Friday. Come visit me, too! http://mypaintingroom.blogspot.com/
Happy Weekend!

furygirl3132 said...

Great shirt! I have been a follower for a while but wanted to stop by and say hello from Follow Me Friday. Hope you have a wonderful weekend!

Eloise
Mommy2TwoGirls
http://mommy2twogirls.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

Greetings! I found your blog on "Follow Me Fridays." I'm your newest follower!

Stop by my blog if you get a chance. Have a GREAT day!

www.couponclippindaddy.com

Amy @ Positively Splendid said...

Stopping by from FMF...This shirt is too, too cute!

Have a marvelous weekend!

Amy

Paula Schuck said...

Found you through Follow Me Friday. Love the shirts. http://www.thriftymommastips.blogspot.com/

and also a books blog you may like http://www.thriftymommasbrainfood.blogspot.com/

Apryl @ Christian Clippers said...

Visiting from Follow Friday. Love your site!

Andrea said...

New Follower!!! And I LOVE I am Mama as well!

katherinemarie said...

What a sweet TEE! You always give the most amazing and creative GIFTS!!!

Anonymous said...

Great blog - love it!! :) I am definitely going to link your blog to mine... this is a great one.

I'm your newest follower from New Friend Friday - please come follow me at www.openbookgirls.com
anne :)

iammommahearmeroar said...

Jamie, Your shirt turned out perfectly! Good work! Thank you so much for showing me your work! That is the fun part for me. Can't wait to see your other stuff. Have a great day!

On My Instagram