Discounts, Freebies & Other Goodies!

* indicates required

another diaper cake

Tuesday, May 11, 2010
After making the first diaper cake I had a request from a friend
to make a diaper cake for her friend who just had twins!
I was so excited to make another one...
and I'm going to list the "custom" diaper cakes in my etsy store! (in June)

This little cake was so fun to make.
I had Amy embroider the boys names on some burp cloths,
then sewed the ribbon on, and put them on the cake.
They make another great topper option don't you think?!

If you're in the market for a fun and practical baby gift,
consider the beautiful diaper cake!!!Katherine, I forgot to mention in the note
for Beth that these are size 1 diapers!
Unknown said...

So simple and cute! :)

Anonymous said...

I would love one for our baby boy! Now, if we could only agree on a name...by the way, I'm having a baby shower in SAT on July 10th if you are available. I need your address to send you an invite. - Natalie DeMik

Kel said...

That is a great looking diaper cake. I will remember to look you up when I attend my next baby shower.

jimandafleming said...

That is adorable, Jamie!

katherinemarie said...

ohhhhh isn't this the SWEETEST gift in the world for TWIN BOYS???? I love diaper cakes because they are so darn ADORABLE and wonderfully useful! So many baby things are just fun to look at---But mamas can actually use and appreciate these. Thanks so much for making such a lovely gift. Your creativity and talent are over-the-moon terrific!!!!!!!!!!! xoxoxoxox K

baby gifts said...

Totally awesome! I love diaper cakes because they are so darn ADORABLE, wonderfully useful and would make any party so much fun! :)

On My Instagram