Discounts, Freebies & Other Goodies!

* indicates required

weekend off

Friday, April 23, 2010 •
I'm taking this weekend off,
from posting that is...
but you will find me over at
Trendy Treehouse tomorrow morning.

Just need to get my ducks in a row.
Start writing out my to-do list...
and actually start crossing things off.
Blogging is not on that list...
although I do have many things to blog.

But it's just gonna have to wait.
Till Monday, maybe Tuesday...
I'm not exactly sure.

But don't forget to enter the
BOOK GIVEAWAY!!!

Have a blessed weekend!
and don't forget to attend
your favorite place of worship
on SUNDAY!
katherinemarie said...

oh that pesky NEVER-ENDING to-do list. Sometimes I feel like tossing my to do list out the window... at least my home-project to do list. BUT I'll keep my blog to-do and photography to-do and creative to-do. I hope you get a lot done!!!!!

Anonymous said...

i am hobby visual artist, is there a chance you like to publish some of my photographs? i think it would be nice for your cms :-)
really enjoy your site structure! send me a mail please in case you want to see my pics

On My Instagram