Discounts, Freebies & Other Goodies!

* indicates required

weekend off

Friday, April 23, 2010
I'm taking this weekend off,
from posting that is...
but you will find me over at
Trendy Treehouse tomorrow morning.

Just need to get my ducks in a row.
Start writing out my to-do list...
and actually start crossing things off.
Blogging is not on that list...
although I do have many things to blog.

But it's just gonna have to wait.
Till Monday, maybe Tuesday...
I'm not exactly sure.

But don't forget to enter the
BOOK GIVEAWAY!!!

Have a blessed weekend!
and don't forget to attend
your favorite place of worship
on SUNDAY!
katherinemarie said...

oh that pesky NEVER-ENDING to-do list. Sometimes I feel like tossing my to do list out the window... at least my home-project to do list. BUT I'll keep my blog to-do and photography to-do and creative to-do. I hope you get a lot done!!!!!

Anonymous said...

i am hobby visual artist, is there a chance you like to publish some of my photographs? i think it would be nice for your cms :-)
really enjoy your site structure! send me a mail please in case you want to see my pics

On My Instagram