Discounts, Freebies & Other Goodies!

* indicates required

just listed

Saturday, April 17, 2010
Just listed these cute tie onesies in my shop!
Got a little man?
Need a shower gift?
These would be perfect!
Check em out!
katherinemarie said...

These are adorable!!!!! I need to find a friend who is having a little boy-- every baby boy needs one! All of my friends are having GIRLS--- hmmmmmm... what are YOU thinking???

Gina F. said...

I love it. I think that is so precious for a baby shower gift. GREAT JOB! LOVE IT!! HAVE A FAB WEEKEND!!!

Gina
Visit my blog at http://motherof1princessand2princes.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

i love the the pure joy theme of your blog. i know that is totally cliche, but i am such a believer in seeking out joy every day. you have to choose it and it comes from the Lord. on another note, these onesies give me hope that if i have boys i will be able to find cute things. i have this fear that all the cute stuff is for girls.

On My Instagram