Discounts, Freebies & Other Goodies!

* indicates required

i need your help

Friday, April 16, 2010
I am currently designing an album for some clients...
and I need your help.
This album is for their maternity/newborn sessions.
I would love to include some quotes/scriptures on the pages.
Can you help?
Either by leaving me a link to a great "quote site"
or by leaving your favorite quote...
oh and it''s for a boy.

I'll just share one layout I made...
so far its my favorite!Those are the words of Psalm 139 over her belly!
This is a square album so this layout actually has two pages!
Laurie in SC said...

Beautiful design and lovely blog! I'm your newest follower from FF. I'd love for you to come see me and follow, if you'd like, at sceneofthegrime.blogspot.com

Rachel Hill said...

This is a little different idea, but you could take Psalm 139 and break it up throughout the entire book to tie it all together.

sara said...

I memorized that Psalm during confirmation... still one of my faves.

jimandafleming said...

Proverbs 22:6....Train up a child in the way he should go; even when he is old he will not depart from it.

On My Instagram