Discounts, Freebies & Other Goodies!

* indicates required

featured

Saturday, April 10, 2010
Hey all,
I don't normally post on Saturdays
time for family and stuff
(should be cleaning)
but I just saw that my train cake
was featured over at
Women Who Do It All!
How fun is that?

Oh and I've got to catch up...
Easter, our mini vacation,
kids sharing a room....
so much to document!!!

Twee Poppets said...

Stopping by a bit late from Follow Me Friday at Trendy Treehouse. I'm now following your blog! Hope you can come by and follow me back. :)

http://tweepoppets.blogspot.com

I have a couple giveaways going on right now - one is for a $10 shopping spree at the Sweet as Pie Creations Etsy shop, and the other is for a handmade greeting card, a $5 Starbucks gift card, and a surprise! I hope you'll come enter! :)



Congrats on getting your cake featured! :D

katherinemarie said...

I'm going to go check your CAKE now!!! :):) Anything made by YOU is WONDERFUL--- that I know for sure! :)

On My Instagram