Discounts, Freebies & Other Goodies!

* indicates required

blog swap with the girl creative

Wednesday, March 24, 2010
I'm participating in my first ever BLOG SWAP today!
You can head over to The Girl Creative to see what I have to say
(but I'm sure you've heard it all before)
but first you HAVE to meet Diana!!!
Please make her feel welcome!

Hello!!!!!! It's Diana from The Girl Creative and I'm swapping blogs today with Jamie. I hope you'll go over to my place and give her a great big hello and make her feel comfortable. :)

Okay, where should I start? It's been awhile since I've done a blog swap and I'm a bit rusty! I am a Christian by faith and a happily married 35 year old-ish mom to 2 of the funniest little girls ever, Emilee and Grace. We have an insane dog named Buster who just adds to the chaos that is our life. I love to have fun and make people laugh and have been known to run around like a lunatic with my kids just for the heck of it. I've been blogging for a few years but The Girl Creative is where I spend most of my time. Every Monday I host a linky party called Just Something I Whipped Up where my readers show off their most recent creations and on Fridays I host a new party called New Friend Friday. Every Friday bloggers from all over come and post a link to their main blog. From there they will visit the person on the list before them and leave them some comment love. If they love the blog, they follow it. Pretty simple and it's a great way to make some new friends!

Occasionally I post digital scrapbook freebies as well as blogging secrets and tips. I just started blog designing again and I love it! My design blog is The Girl Creative Design Blog. I hope you'll stop by. :)

Here are some of my favorite posts/projects to date:



and some free labels




How about an adorable Pleated Purse for you or your little girl




Chili anyone?


As you can see, at The Girl Creative you will find posts that range from sewing to Mod Podge to cooking. And..you may just find some random nonsense posts just to fill in those un-productive, non-creative, my creative juices have dried up type of days. :)

Thank you so much, Jamie, for letting me take your blog over for the day. I had a blast!! :)

On My Instagram