Discounts, Freebies & Other Goodies!

* indicates required

baptism

Sunday, January 31, 2010
Our little friend Grant was baptized this morning!
What an awesome blessing.
His sins are washed away and he is part of the family of God!
Congratulations Steve and Angela this little sweetheart sure is an amazing gift.
And what an amazing gift of forgiveness he has received though the waters of baptism!
Cindi said...

What lovely photos.
"Salvation is found in no one else, for there is no other name [Jesus] under heaven given to men by which we must be saved." Acts 4:12

"Then Jesus came from Galilee to the Jordan to be baptized by John. But John tried to deter him, saying, "I need to be baptized by you, and do you come to me?"
Jesus replied, "Let it be so now; it is proper for us to do this to fulfill all righteousness." Then John consented.
As soon as Jesus was baptized, he went up out of the water. At that moment heaven was opened, and he saw the Spirit of God descending like a dove and lighting on him. And a voice from heaven said, "This is my Son, whom I love; with him I am well pleased."
Matthew 3:13-17

On My Instagram