Discounts, Freebies & Other Goodies!

* indicates required

12 daytz of christmas

Tuesday, January 05, 2010
I know that Christmas is over...
I planned to have these all done before Christmas got here...
but alas my plan was foiled.
I did give Greg half of these for St. Nick's Day
and told him the rest would be coming.
I was hoping to share them with you here before Christmas
in case you have a husband like mine...

You know, the man who has everything and needs nothing.
Well, that's not entirely true with Greg,
he could use some tools and has a nerdy obsession with books (but so do I),
but we had agreed to not spend any money this year on gifts
because of the house issues and others things...

So what do you get the man who has everything?
when you can't spend much (or any) money?
I gave Greg the 12 Daytz of Christmas.
We'd LOVE to have a date night every week,
and while that is next to impossible with his schedule and our budget
we do try to get a date night at least once a month.

Sometimes it doesn't happen though.
And sometimes I feel bad for spending money on us.
But I know how necessary it really is to have date nights and to take time for US!
And I know that we need to be intentional about it.
So, I found this awesome 12 daytz of Christmas
while blog hopping and realized it was the
PERFECT
gift for Greg (and for us).

I copied Stephanie's wording for the most part but made my own 4x6 scrapbook pages.
If you're interested in having these to give as a late gift let me know and I can email you the files. Otherwise put this in your mind for next Christmas...
and who knows maybe I'll work on my own wording and daytz for next year!
Here they are:

giveaways

won't you join me and share your latest creations as well?!!
And just go there and see all the awesome craftiness around the blogsphere!
Steph @ somewhatsimple said...

Yours looks FANTASTIC!!! Make sure you link this up to my blog on Thursday- I want to feature it!

Anonymous said...

These are SOO cute! Did you make these using a website or software program? I would love to make some of these for my hubby's stocking, but would like to change them a little bit to have dates that would work better for us. Not sure where to find a way to make them cute like yours!

Unknown said...

Jamie - do you still have these files? Would you be willing to share them with me? Thanks!

Unknown said...

Do you still have these files, and would you still be willing to share them with me? I would love to use this idea for Christmas this year, but would like to modify a couple of the months to personalize it a bit more. Thanks!

On My Instagram