Discounts, Freebies & Other Goodies!

* indicates required

tax deduction

Monday, December 21, 2009
I've got a senior session and a maternity session tomorow morning.
Can't wait to get out there and shoot...hope the weather cooperates.
Well, it's supposed to be in the 70's all week so I think we'll be okay.

I know that Angela is excited to have this little boy in her arms instead of in her tummy but I'm excited to capture the before and after of this little guy.

I just found out about this awesome contest for new moms.
If your baby was/is born between Dec 1 and Dec 31 2009,
you can enter to win a great tax deduction!

All you have to do is submit a photo of your new bundle of joy before Jan 7th
and you will be entered into a drawing to receive $5,000.
Judges will select 10 finalists, and America will determine America's Cutest Last-Minute Tax Deduction and the $5,000 grand prize winner!

So, here's to hoping that the little boy comes early and that Steve and Angela can win $5,000.

On My Instagram