Discounts, Freebies & Other Goodies!

* indicates required

bad memory

Friday, October 09, 2009
I have a bad memory.
I need reminders.
I desire to have scripture roll off my tongue.
But I have a bad memory.
I need reminders,
to help me live the life I want to live.

Going through the book Spiritual Mothering
has brought some great things to light.
The idea of having a servant heart.
How submission is not about equality but humility.
So, I want to remember these nuggets that I'm uncovering.

But I have a bad memory.
I need reminders.
Here are my
simple.
pretty.
reminders.

The following quote comes from this awesome post.

If you'd like me to email you the files so you can print them for yourself (in case you have a bad memory too) let me know in the comments (leave your email address unless you're certain I have it). If you just right click on these images and save them they won't print well (they're sized for web viewing only).

The papers are from Shabby Princess Happy Go Lucky Kit.
Lisa notes... said...

These are so good. I've sent you an e-mail with my address if you don't mind sending me the files. Thanks!

Katherine Marie! said...

WE can all use these simple beautiful reminders.

Thank you for reminding me to focus on the future... not dwell in sadness and in our mistakes.

God has an amazing plan for us all...

I really love the "I ma Your servant." Great work as always!

----I like your new sidebar!

Joanne : The Simple Wife said...

YES! I'd love these!

thesimplewife [at] aol [dot] com

Joanne

On My Instagram