Discounts, Freebies & Other Goodies!

* indicates required

tired out

Thursday, September 03, 2009
I'm beat...
three mile walk yesterday pushing the kids in the
stroller in heat over 90 degrees.
Two and a half hours at the zoo today.

I'm ready for a nap.
Just wish Naomi would settle down and take one too.

Greg and I went to see GI Joe last night.
It was better than I thought it would be.
It's the last time we'll be able to get out alone for a while.
Next week everything starts up again,
bible studies, meetings, basketball, softball...
so his evenings are booked.
Anyone wanna come play with some cute kids in the evenings with me?

I think I'll go take that nap...
Rachel Hill said...

Awww...wish we lived closer and could play together!! Matt has a busy week too...

Dana said...

Wish you could send the kids here - Emily and Michael would love to play with Naomi while you slept (I would too).

On My Instagram