Discounts, Freebies & Other Goodies!

* indicates required

engagement photography: nick and ellie

Tuesday, July 07, 2009
Hey all, I had another photoshoot on Monday. All I can say is, I LOVE my JOB! It's not really a job if you love it right? I had such a great time with Nick and Ellen and we did lots of laughing! Seems to be a trend with my engagment photography sessions!

Here's the crazy thing...Nick and I went to highschool together. We didn't know each other back then but it's always nice to meet an MLHS alum!!! Crazy that now we both live in San Antonio...how did I find all this out? Well, I talked to him after church one Sunday and our conversation lead to where did you move from and since Wisconsin was the answer I asked more...where in Wisconsin? Milwaukee...me too...Where did you go to highschool? Milwaukee Lutheran...me TOO!!! Awesome. Nick is in the military and is stationed at Fort Sam. Nick and Ellen met through Facebook and have had lots and lots of conversations....text messages...you name it. So exciting! They will be getting married right before the year is over. I'm so excited for these two! Check out a few more photos from the session on my photography blog.





On My Instagram