Discounts, Freebies & Other Goodies!

* indicates required

baseball painting

Sunday, July 12, 2009
While we are in Arkansas hanging out with family we have many things to celebrate! The whole reason we are getting together is to celebrate Gary and Faye's 40th wedding Anniversary! yay! We are also celebrating a few birthdays (Faye, Michael and Gene) and I have gifts for Andrew and Noah's birthdays that I never sent. So, I'll be sharing their gifts while we are together so that you have a reason to come back and so that I can share after they've received their gifts!

This is Michael's baptismal birthday gift. Dana told me that they just redid his room with lots of Cardinals stuff and I thought a baseball painting might be fun to add to his walls. I couldn't think of a better scripture passage than my personal favorite to adorn the walls of this special 9 year old.



What do you think?

On My Instagram