Discounts, Freebies & Other Goodies!

* indicates required

photo editing

Saturday, June 13, 2009
I love Jessica Sprague...there's no two ways about it. She's creative, crafty and very generous. I have taken her Stories at Hand class (and although I didn't finish it I can always go back) and I am currently taking an online class (that I actually paid for) about editing photos and workflow. Now, she is offering another 2 week FREE photoshop class. This is right up my alley and I am SO very excited. Although I did learn a lot about photoshop during college there is still MUCH to be learned. So you better believe that I will be signing up for this FREE class on Monday the 22nd. The class starts July 6th and runs for two weeks but the great thing is, once you are signed up and "taking" the class it's there for you FOREVER! You can come back and watch the videos whenever you have time. You don't have to stay on schedule...which is PERFECT for me! I hope you'll join me for the class and please let me know if you do. Maybe we can share some of our photo edits here on my blog!

On My Instagram