Discounts, Freebies & Other Goodies!

* indicates required

j and k and wicked

Sunday, June 14, 2009
Saturday was a totally fun day for me. I woke up early and got to do one of my favorite things! I had an engagement session and Jason and Karla were so fun to work with. We had a blast and went to three different locations and got lots of different photos (and some similar ones as well). They were totally open to my suggestions and came up with great ideas too. It really was a collaboration! You can see a few more photos from their session on my photography blog.





After my photo session I met up with some ladies to go to lunch before heading out to see Wicked! As soon as I was finished changing into my "theatre" clothes I realized that I had forgotten my ticket back home. So, I missed out on lunch and that really bummed me out. But I met them at the restaurant so that I could ride with them downtown. The musical was amazing. It was a great story, very well written, funny and just a great show. I highly recommend it to anyone! Go see it if it's anywhere near you! I haven't been to the theatre since Greg and I went to see Lion King on our first anniversary (another great show totally worth the money). Thank you so much Amy for spoiling me! I had a blast! I cannot wait to go back to the theatre sometime...have I ever told you how much I love the theatre? I really do!!!!

Then I came home to a sick daughter...she's doing a little better now but still doesn't seem 100% herself. Great weekend! Have an awesome week!

On My Instagram