Discounts, Freebies & Other Goodies!

* indicates required

order

Sunday, April 05, 2009
Today, I ordered four canvas prints. I am very excited about these and can't wait for them to come later this week.

This is for Naomi's room and I ordered a 20x24.
Not sure where this one will hang but I just love it so much that I ordered it too (16x20).
I ordered this one as a 10x20 and can't wait to see how it turns out.

I ordered this one for my parents for their birthdays, anniversary, Mother's Day and Father's Day! This is the largest one I've ordered, it's a 24x36 with a 1 inch thickness. Can't wait to see how they all turn out. I'll make sure to post photos once I get them.

Speaking of photos. I will only be taking photos with my little Kodak digital camera for a while because my Canon 40D got sent to the hospital. Apparently I took too many photos and the shutter is broken. This makes me VERY sad. Especially with Easter coming. I was planning on doing an Easter photo shoot with the kids in their nice clothes but it will have to wait. I also wanted to do Micah's one year portraits but I guess those will have to wait too. I do plan on renting a camera while I'm in Wisconsin for those photo shoots so, don't worry if you've signed up for a photo shoot it will still happen!

On My Instagram