Discounts, Freebies & Other Goodies!

* indicates required

Project 365

Tuesday, February 03, 2009
I think I'm giving up with Photoshop Elements 6.0 for my digital scrapbooking. It slows the computer WAY down and sometimes even closes on me in the middle of working on something. NOT COOL if you haven't saved what you're working on. So, normally what would take me two days with Photoshop 6 took me less than 2 hours in Photoshop 2.0. I know that's the lame dumbed down version but it works for what I need it to do.

Project 365 is something that I just decided to do since I am already taking a photo everyday for my 1331 blog. So, I decided that it would be nice to have the year documented in a new and fun way. I found free templates here so it makes the whole project that much quicker. I already have the basic LO's for January done so for ONCE in my life I'm caught up with one of my projects (until I go back and make them more interesting). Now, on to the other 50 that I have started. Here are my LO's for January. The kit is "cold front" from Ellie Lash

On My Instagram