Discounts, Freebies & Other Goodies!

* indicates required

just a few things...

Sunday, February 01, 2009
There are a few posts below, so make sure to get caught up (if you care to). I've got more to post but don't want to right now so it'll have to wait!

I wanted to share with you my other blog (I know, I need another blog like I need a hole in the head). I'm not exactly sure why I've waited so long to share this blog on here...but at the same time I know why. This blog is my "creative" outlet. I am writing things that pertain to what I've done creatively or what Naomi and I are doing in regards to her "homeschooling." I wanted this other blog to be a place where I share more details about our creative adventures in this home. I have been reading a couple of books that really inspire me to do more creative things with my kiddos and just for my home in general. Well, that's where the blog came from. It's really a work in progress and I'm sure I'll be changing things around from time to time but I just thought it would be nice for you to be able to see it and maybe comment (hint hint) on some of the things we're doing. Thanks for taking a moment to check it out. Pure Joy Creative. Some exciting things will be happening tomorrow!!! Please say a quick prayer for my afternoon meeting. I'll fill you in on the details later!
tiapugh said...

let me just say that you are my creative hero.

your new blog is awesome. i will read it often.

and... i just checked out your photography site and i love the updates. i SO wish we could have flown you to milwaukee for our wedding. wow... someday i will tell you the story and show you the aftermath. yikes.

On My Instagram