Discounts, Freebies & Other Goodies!

* indicates required

apron

Friday, February 27, 2009
I made my first apron and I am very excited about it. It turned out really good for my first attempt at following directions from a book. Usually I just make up my own "patterns" as I go. I used the apron pattern from In Stitches by Amy Butler. I haven't used the apron yet since I haven't really done any cooking since I made it, but I am excited to use it! ... and I can't wait to make more for my loved ones. If you get an apron for Christmas or your birthday this year please act surprised!




Anna Maschke said...

Hey Jamie!

I have this book as well (and her book Little Stitches). Good stuff. Random question...do you have "Bend the Rules Sewing"? Great easy projects that are really cool. I have two copies, so if you want one, let me know and we can work something out. I'll be down your way in April, you know...Ali really wants to meet Naomi, by the way

On My Instagram