Discounts, Freebies & Other Goodies!

* indicates required

blood and crawling

Sunday, January 11, 2009
I gave blood today...and got a free long sleeve t-shirt for doing so. It's been a while since I was able to give blood because of various reasons. Low iron, traveling to China and Mexico, having a baby...all that didn't allow me to give blood. But today, I was healthy and able.

Today Micah started to crawl a little bit more on his hands and knees. He has been doing the army crawl for quite a while, getting around with his left arm and right leg. Then he got to his knees for a bit and started rocking. Today, he actually moved his hands and knees a little bit. It's so fun to watch and to cheer him on. We know that our life will change again a little bit and we're excited but also sad that our little baby is growing up. He almost got himself to a sitting position today too. What exciting times are ahead for us.

Just wanted to share. Oh and remind myself of when Micah started crawling. Video and pictures to follow.

On My Instagram