Discounts, Freebies & Other Goodies!

* indicates required

friday

Friday, March 28, 2008
Well, the company left today, the weather is a little warm and cloudy, laundry is going, Naomi is playing with play doh and I'm finally updating my blog from our great long week.

My mom had Spring Break this week and it just happened that her sister and brother-in-law were thinking a trip to San Antonio would be nice. So they brought her down, did some of their own sightseeing in Dallas and even up to OK, and left my mom with me for the week. We had a great week and can't wait to do this again next Spring Break...cuz we've already got two in a row down! The next few posts below this are recaps of our week together and what we did (lots of pictures of course). Sorry you didn't get to join us dad, we'll have to talk to Grace and Concordia and see what we can do about getting Spring Break to match for you two! I didn't have a baby which is too bad but it just means that mom gets to come back!

On My Instagram