Discounts, Freebies & Other Goodies!

* indicates required

looks interesting

Tuesday, February 05, 2008
So I've been doing some blog searching tonight and have come across some really interesting things. This book looks really cool. She's got a blog too. I love to create things. Although I don't always take the time to do so, it's fun to get crafty. Greg always says, I have a new hobby every week, but lately I haven't taken the time to do any of it. Well, I want to make an effort to take more time to do those crafty things with Naomi. She's starting to understand more so I think this is a good time to do some of those things. Maybe I'll save my pennies and buy that book for more inspiration! Just wanted to share a cool find. We actually did get crafty about a week ago. I busted out the paints and crayons again. You'll have to wait a little longer to see what we did with the paints but here's a couple of shots of Naomi with the crayons. She sorta gets it, sorta doesn't.

On My Instagram