Discounts, Freebies & Other Goodies!

* indicates required

four years

Thursday, October 05, 2006
Yes, it's been four years. Four years of new homes, new jobs, new friends, new experiences and now a new baby. Four years of wedded happiness, trials, joys and sorrows. What a whirlwind it's been. It's been an incredible four years that I've been married to my best friend. And now my best friend is also a daddy and a father and a great one at that! He takes such good care of me and our little girl.

Thanks for everything over these four years Greg, it's been an incredible journey and I know it's only going to get better! I love you!
Sorry if you came here looking for pictures of Naomi. You'll just have to come back tomorrow... or later today if I have a chance!
Jones said...

Already??! Wow, it seems like just yesterday I was at your wedding! Congrats! May God continue to bless you and Greg (And Naomi too)! Love you all!

Dana said...

Jamie and Greg,
Happy Anniversary. You were trying to figure out what to do for your anniversary - I guess becoming parents took care of that one huh? Jamie, I guess you did plan your anniversary - you just got going on it a few days early. Enjoy your day. Say hello to mom and dad.
I love you guys!!!

On My Instagram