Discounts, Freebies & Other Goodies!

* indicates required

sweet baby anna...

Wednesday, January 14, 2015
This sweet little baby was born on a very memorable day 12-13-14. Such an awesome birthday! She was born on the day that her mom was scheduled to have a piano recital for her students (which included my daughter) but I think having a baby was better than any piano recital (simply because babies are awesome!). I do love to hear my daughter play piano though! Anyway, I was thrilled that she came before Christmas and that I was able to capture her with the surroundings of Christmas. Such a fun and special time! And how awesome to have a new baby in your arms in plenty of time for Christmas...considering she was due the day AFTER Christmas I think Anna's timing was perfect! I loved working with her and her handsome brothers...she didn't want to sleep right away but right before I packed up my camera she fell asleep so I was able to get a few snoozing shots!! Here are a few of my favorites from her session!! Yes, Christmas is over but you can never have too many cute baby photos...even if they include Christmas trees in January!












Wouldn't this look great as a big canvas hanging over their piano!!??

On My Instagram