Discounts, Freebies & Other Goodies!

* indicates required

hand lettering

Tuesday, January 27, 2015
If we're friends on facebook or your follow my page on facebook or you follow me on instagram then you've already seen these. But I wanted to share them here as well.

Valentine's Day is coming up quickly...do you have something for your special someone? I would love to hand letter something for you to give them. A very personal gift that is customized just for you would make anyone smile. No two are exactly alike. My hand lettering posters and gifts are all done completely by hand, there is nothing digital about these. So yes, there might be some smudges or some imperfections but I think that is what makes each piece so unique and special!! I may get into digital side of hand lettering some day but for now I truly enjoy making each piece by hand! Yes, some look very similar because once I create one design I make a copy for myself and trace your request off the original...that is why I am looking forward to getting my lightpad in the mail today or tomorrow!! I've been using my glass coffee table with my phone on the flashlight app to trace my designs but pretty soon I won't have to do that anymore!!

I really started hand lettering last year near the end of March when I was in the homework room with the kids at school. I needed something to keep me busy while sitting in a quiet room so I just started writing scripture passages (and I still do). I loved trying out new fonts and just making things up as I went. I have been keeping busy with the hand lettering and it really took off this past September when I started doing the Arti-Facts. The family edition of the Arti-Facts is my best seller and I've made over 20 in 3.5 months!! I have recently debuted the Wedding Edition and I hope to do more of the baby edition too!! I also love to letter favorite scripture passages for people, song lyrics, favorite locations and anything you can dream up! I love getting away from computer generated everything...because don't you feel like that's the way the world has been going for a while? That is why I love the HAND lettering and using a real pen and paper!! Let me know what I can create for you!!!










Arti-Fact: Wedding Edition with name blocked out for privacy!



Arti-Fact: Grandparents Edition


Arti-Fact: Family Edition



Arti-Fact: Adoption Edition






On My Instagram