Discounts, Freebies & Other Goodies!

* indicates required

engagement photos: lisa and jason

Saturday, January 04, 2014
My family and I just returned from a week long Christmas/New Year's vacation with my parents in Myrtle Beach, SC. We had a great time relaxing, playing at the beach, swimming, playing cards, going fun places and just enjoying time as a family. The 12 hour drives to and from went without a hitch and we arrived safely at all our destinations. My parents took the two older girls and we had Micah and Abi with us. We left about three hours later on Friday because my cousin asked me to take her engagement photographs. 

I was honored that she asked me to do this and SO glad that it worked out for me to do so. It also meant that Lisa and Jason had to get up extra early and drive the hour from her parents home to come to my house so we wouldn't be an extra two hours from our destination and it was so nice of them to do that for us. But Lisa and Jason are no strangers to their car. Having driven the previous day to West Tennessee from Virginia and before that from Northern Wisconsin to Virginia this hour trip would seem like a breeze. They also braved some pretty cool temps and a little wind...but they were champs and you would never know by just looking at the photos that it was 23 degrees outside. I have a hard time picking my favorite photos so I'm giving you a LARGE sneak peek...and well, Lisa and Jason you deserve it since you had to wait through my whole week long family vacation until you have been able to see them. So, without further adu here are some of my favorites from Lisa and Jason's engagement session!!





They live in the Green Bay area so they have to show their true colors! Go Pack Go!!










So hard to choose a favorite .... but I think this is it!!....

Gotta show some love for the car that gets them from point A to point B and point C and......

Lisa and Jason, thank you so much for allowing me to be a small part of your story. I am so excited for you both and cannot wait to see what God has in store for your future!! I hope you like the sneak peek and can't wait for you to see all of them! Love you cuz!

On My Instagram