Discounts, Freebies & Other Goodies!

* indicates required

buy one and gift one photo sessions

Monday, January 27, 2014
Did you tell yourself that you would take more photos this year? Did you resolve to help others more this year? Well, let me help you accomplish BOTH of those goals!! I am offering a Buy One Gift One Photo Session package!! You buy a session and then you can gift a session to a deserving friend/family member who may not be able to purchase their own session!! Sessions must be booked before Feb 15th and photos for the purchasers session must be complete before March 30, 2014. Sessions for those receiving the gift must happen before April 30, 2014. Please email me for more details!!  (purejoycreative at gmail dot com)If this goes well, I hope to offer it again this summer!!





On My Instagram