Discounts, Freebies & Other Goodies!

* indicates required

my little diva

Friday, July 19, 2013
Hannah has been cracking me up lately. She's got a great sense of humor and is learning more and more about how the world works. The other day we were driving over to my parents house where the big kids were and she said "I have hairs on my legs...just like papa" and after church on Sunday I just had the little girls in the car and she said "Mommy, I want to go to McDonald's" I told her "honey we don't eat at McDonald's anymore" She said, "But I want to. Buuuuuut, I want to. Buuuuut, I want to. I said butt." Hilarious little lady!!

I keep forgetting to post these photos of Hannah from back in June. She found my mascara and tried to put some "on my eyes" and then promptly said "get it off". She's the one I need to baby proof for!

So, I took these photos when we were at Micah's baseball game (Naomi was at a bday party). She was looking super cute so I just watched her walk around and play on the bleachers and snapped a few photos of her with her giant sunglasses and cute little outfit. This little lady is something else and I LOVE her so much. So blessed to call her mine. I think I'm going to enlarge one of these...maybe a canvas maybe just a large photo. Which one would you enlarge?






And one of Abi...just because!




 I think I will get the person out of the background and have this one printed for sure! love this little lady!

I know I already shared Micah's baseball photos...but these were a few more that I took and never shared.




On My Instagram