Discounts, Freebies & Other Goodies!

* indicates required

fathers day tshirts and gifts

Tuesday, June 18, 2013
After some thought and searching I came up with another Father's Day shirt  idea. The idea came from a printable gift tag that Lindsey from Inspiring Creations shared on Tatertots and Jello. I found the golf tee logo on google...and then added the kids first initials in photoshop and added the text. Printed it on iron-on transfer paper and called it good!! I also printed the label that Lindsey made and added it to some golf tees for Greg and my dad.



I do have a photo of the kids with Greg but it's still on my camera. The kids also filled out some surveys about Greg and they were so cute...Micah used the superhero one from Little Miss Glamour Toes and I had the girls fill out the one from Kinzie's Kreations. I also made a "back rub" shirt from The Blue Basket. I'll get a photo of that in action later too. Just wanted to document our Father's Day gifts.

Greg spent most of his father's day in a quiet house since after lunch the kids and I along with my parents drove to Sevierville, TN for a little vacation with my dads brothers and their families. We are enjoying our time away, although we miss Greg and it's raining! Blah! Oh well, we will continue to have fun spending time with family and try and get in as much swimming, mini golf and cards as possible!! Have a great week!!

Father's Day was also my dads birthday this year (it happens quite often) so for my dad's birthday I enrolled him in the "dessert of the month club". He picks the dessert and I make it! So excited to bake some new things too!! Feel free to share your favorite recipes with me!!

On My Instagram