Discounts, Freebies & Other Goodies!

* indicates required

high school reunion

Friday, April 26, 2013
Hello sorely neglected blog. I'm back from vacation...have been all week...and finally getting caught up on things. It's hard being gone for a week. My parents and I took the three little ones to WI for 11 days. My mom was speaking at a retreat the first weekend we were up there and then I had my 15 year high school reunion the following weekend. So we enjoyed spending time visiting with family and friends while we were there. I hope to blog more about our vacation this coming week. But for now here are a few photos from my high school reunion. It was a fun night and I'm really glad I went. It was great to see so many of my friends. It's great that we're able to stay in touch with facebook but it's even better to hang out in person!! My graduating class had close to (if not over) 200 people so this is just a small sampling from my class.



On My Instagram