Discounts, Freebies & Other Goodies!

* indicates required

my six year old!!

Monday, October 01, 2012
My first born is six today! SIX!! How can that be? I'm only 23! ha!

Naomi is such an amazing little girl. She's so very helpful and a GREAT big sister. She LOVES to dance, sing, read books, color and she's an amazing artist...the things she can draw at six are amazing! (I'll have to share some of her drawings sometime) She loves Jesus and is so great about praying before meals and reminding us to do our family devotions if we forget. She loves teaching "baby school" when she gets home from school, and Hannah is a great student. Bible class is always included...she's amazing and has a heart for others and a great love for Jesus. She cracks me up and has some of the best one liners and conversations with Micah, us and herself!! She is amazing and I cannot imagine my life without her. Here are some photos from her last 5 years, I will hopefully have some to add of birthday #6 soon! I cannot wait to see what the Lord has in store for her future, I'm positive it will be something AWESOME!!!












 Happy Birthday sweet girl! I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!!
Amy of While Wearing Heels said...

What a lovely post with such beautiful pictures of a lovely little 6 year old. May all her birthday wishes come true.

On My Instagram