Discounts, Freebies & Other Goodies!

* indicates required

some sugar (cookies) for my valentine

Thursday, February 03, 2011
So this is my first entry in the American Crafter competition.
I made some felt sugar cookies decorated for Valentine's Day.
I was actually working on these before I even found out that I'd been selected.
I made some for Naomi since she loves to play "Food Network"
and some for my etsy store (which I hope to get back up and running next week).
If you'd like me to set aside 4 of the sugar cookies for you
(since I'll be selling two batches of 4), let me know. (They're $7 and $2 s/h)

So, there you have it...
Some Sugar (cookies) for my Valentine!







I hope to show you how I made some of those other fun Valentine's Decorations soon!

Zabrina C said...

These are excellent ideas! I am a new follower and would love for you to visit my blog! I am just starting out and any followers would be much appreciated and followed back!

Thanks,
Zabrina
Z's Space Reviews
http://zsblogspace.blogspot.com

km said...

i love love love love em! How could they not win???

On My Instagram