Discounts, Freebies & Other Goodies!

* indicates required

i made it...

Monday, February 14, 2011
I can't believe that I made it to round three of American Crafter.
Did you see what I was up against?
Those were some mad crafting skills by the other talented ladies!!!
So, now I have to come up with something "vintage".
I'm not a "vintage" type of person, although sometimes I really wish I was,
so I'm really trying hard to think of what to make...any ideas?

Snow photos and lots of other great things to share.
Probably tomorrow...
my parents are here for one more night (gotta soak up every last minute).
Tomorrow they leave to start their overseas teaching adventure.
I'm so excited for them...but so sad for them to leave!!!
See you soon!
Anonymous said...

not sure if this is vintage but I thought that the dresses you've made from other clothes are really clever.

Stephanie B. said...

My mom copied old photos onto fabric and then stitched them onto piece of art or quilt. I'm sure you will come up with something precious.

On My Instagram