Discounts, Freebies & Other Goodies!

* indicates required

oliver's labels

Friday, November 12, 2010

I got the opportunity to test out some Oliver's Labels.
But I have three kids...and didn't want one to feel left out
so I just got our last name printed on the labels.

These labels are awesome.
Sticky, waterproof, colorful, fun and very helpful.
These are great for shoes, sippy cups, coats
and anything else that your kids leave lying around.
It's always nice to get your things back at the end of the day.
Since my kids aren't in school yet we don't loose too much
stuff outside of the house but I know these labels
will be great for when we do have stuff floating around away from home.

The really cool thing is Oliver's Labels has added something new
to their labels. I'll let them explain it since they know what they are talking about!

This information is directly from their website:

What is it?

Found-it™ is Oliver's Labels exclusive, FREE online Lost-and-Found system.

How does it work?

We give you the option of printing a Found-it™ tracking system code on your labels (as seen in the example below). This unique code connects you to your item via your email address.

How do I get it?

You can choose to have a Found-it™ tracking code printed on your labels or tags when you are filling out the personalization information for the product you're ordering. It's as simple as checking a box. If you decide to participate in Found-it™ for one or more of the items in your cart, you will be asked for an email address for our Found-it™ tracking system when you check out.

Can I get my labels without Found-it™?

Your participation in Found-it™ is totally optional. It's a free value-added service we offer to all our customers.

What happens if I lose something?

If you ever lose an item with a Found-it™ tracking system code, have no fear! When someone finds it they will be prompted to go to a special page on our website (see "A" in diagram below) with instructions to enter the code on the label (see "B" in diagram below). We then match you to your Found-it™ tracking system code and send you a notification email right away. Oliver’s Labels acts as an intermediary between you and the finder so you never have to share any of your personal information!

What does it look like?

Found-itâ„¢ tracking system label illustration


So, there you have it.
Great labels for your kids stuff
and you'll get it back if you lose it!

These would make a great Christmas gift
for the kid who has everything...
let them label their stuff so it never gets lost or stolen!


[Product review & giveaway disclosure: I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising."]

On My Instagram